Foreign students of these disciplines will gain unique skills, i.e. on the bachelor’s level the School provides a course of Polish as a foreign langugae.
The knowledge of the Polish language coupled with English, is a unique combination in the world’s markets and can be a vital asset while applying for a job in a variety of business and academic spheres.
With such a profile, our graduates should have a chance of working in public administration, corporations, small and medium firms, research institutions, international organisations, think-tanks and many other public or non-public bodies.
Polish and international students are warmly invited to apply for a place in the programme.
Courses in English conducted by Faculty of Social Sciences of Janusz Korczak Pedagogical University in Warsaw, Urbanistow 3 Street.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES SUBJECTS
- Andragogy (5 ECTS)
- Care and education councelling (5 ECTS)
- Civilization of English-speaking countries (5 ECTS)
- Comparative education (5 ECTS)
- Components of learning English (5 ECTS)
- Course of Polish. Laboratory of Language (5 ECTS)
- Contemporary social policy (5 ECTS)
- English Conversation (5 ECTS)
- History of England (5 ECTS)
- Interpersonal communication (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to language studies (5 ECTS)
- Leader and animator of local society (5 ECTS)
- Linguistics: pragmatics, semantics and theory of translation (5 ECTS)
- Polish social policy (5 ECTS)
- Practical knowledge of English language (5 ECTS)
- Preschool education (5 ECTS)
- Public administration (5 ECTS)
- Sociolinguistics (5 ECTS)
- The political system of Poland (5 ECTS)
- and Practicum (120 hours/10 ECTS)
READY TO JOIN US?
As a Student, you will receive:
- a transparent and ambitious programme of classes, suited to the needs of modern education rules and further on – compliant with the requirements of the fast-developing and changing labour market
- contacts with highly professional staff – professors and their younger colleagues, who take care that each student comprehends the classes and follows his or her educational track, often playing the role of tutor, coach or mentor (tutoring, coaching and mentoring are used as a modern and rewarding education method)
- an inspiring, academic atmosphere, opportunities to make new friends and maintain contacts not only with Polish students, but also with peers from other countries, who have come to study in Poland
- unique skills in the area of education, social policy, sociology, which help one to understand the modern world and live in it with an open mind.
Further details on the content of the programme are available in the International Office of the School.